Jason Luros is a graduate of Golden Gate University School of Law’s Honors Lawyering Program and a member of the State Bar of California. Jason has received numerous awards and scholarships for academic performance, professional success, community involvement, and public service. Jason is an accomplished lawyer and has a passion for helping his clients find the best solutions to their legal matters.
He currently practices real property, estate planning, business and intellectual property law in the state of California, and is available on a project or hourly basis for legal work and other professional consultations.
Jason’s successful earlier career in engineering, and current legal practice has helped individuals, families, and both for-profit and non-profit organizations implement innovative solutions in such areas as:
- Real property transactions, land use matters, and dispute resolution
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Estate planning, including trusts, durable powers of attorney and asset protection strategies
- Business organization, financing, management and technical consultation
- Brand protection, including trademark and copyright searches and prosecution
Jason’s current and prior pro bono and volunteer work includes:
- Rotary Club of Napa, Director and webmaster (current)
- Danish American Chamber of Commerce of Northern California, member at large (current)
- Napa County Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Chair and webmaster (’07-’13)
- Napa Learns, General Counsel (’10-’15)
- Napa Valley Film Festival, General Counsel (’09-’15)
- Leadership Napa Valley Class 22
- American Bar Association Science and Technology Subcommittee on Blogs and User-Generated Content on the Internet, Co-Chair (’07-’09)
When Jason isn’t working, he is likely to be spending time sailing or traveling around the great State of California.